Welcome to LiveAndBuild.Net 2.0!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[MUST READ] Grandfathered Memberships
[Owner] TheStriker095
Admin

Dec 2015
Exclamation 
Welcome back fellow VIP, Premium, Warrior, Titan, Legend, and God/Sponsor members! We value your patronage and continued support towards making LiveAndBuild 2.0 a reality!

You may have noticed your previous rank has been removed, this was done to revamp the servers permissions system (which previously had over fifty thousand entries) in order to make things more efficient. Gone are the confusing long list of memberships, we are introducing three simple ranks; [User] which will always be free, this allows everyone to take advantage of Residence, a powerful block/anti-grief protection system; and basic server commands to make everything easier, like teleporting to spawn/homes. The all new [Premium] which is the equivalent to the previous rank, warrior. And Finally, we have [Ultimate] which will, when the server is out of Beta have most of the features God/Sponsor had. Now with that being said, there have been a number of changes made and will be posted once we get the store up and running fully (1-4 weeks).

We are offering for a limited time (tbd) a grandfathered membership clause which will allow you to obtain a new equivalent membership (see chart below) for FREE! Grandfathered membership will last six months, afterwards you are welcome to recontribute to obtain a membership, or remain at user. This decision was made to ensure the continued growth and longevity of LiveAndBuild.Net. Memberships will be made available as a monthly subscription, and have been priced very reasonably. Premium will be 2.95 USD per month; Ultimate will be 4.95 USD per month.

Equivalent Memberships:
[Image: BXlTQNo.png]

Create a thread in this forum requesting a grandfathered membership. You will need to provide the following information:
  • Minecraft Name (Current)
  • Minecraft Name (Previous, if changed)
  • Minecraft UUID (http://mcuuid.net/)
  • Membership that you had (VIP, Premium, Warrior, Titan, Legend, or God/Sponsor)
  • *Optional* Paypal transaction ID
On behalf of the LiveAndBuild Team, we appreciate your continued support, LiveAndBuild simply wouldn't be possible without YOU!
Michielfx
User

Dec 2015
I do understand that the server needs money to be able to run, but some of us paid 100 dollars for a rank that said lifetime, and I for instance, did not even have it for a whole year. That said, I think it would be nice if we didnt have to pay the full 70$ for Ultimate if we already had a God/Sponsor rank, or lower for the other rank. Something at around 25$ to extend it to lifetime again if we owned the rank on LaB 1.0 would be great, and I think a lot of people would appreciate that, since we did pay for a "Lifetime" rank. A lot of people will probably be very annoyed if they lose their rank they paid for and have to buy it again, and some will probably not buy it at all.

Here is the link to a Petition that was created and signed by the LaB community:

http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/donat...ranks4ever

Please read it carefully.

We all came back for the LaB we love and I appreciate that you relaunched it and appreciate the amount of work you put in the server. And if we still have to pay the whole amount for the rank, I do get it, running a server can cost a lot of money, but I think that most of the players that have been around for a while would certainly appreciate it if we didn't have to. Which you can read about at the petition found on the above linked site. I appreciate that you took the time to read all of this, and I certainly don't intend to be greedy or anything like that. I'm just telling my opinion and that of a lot of other people. 100$ is a lot of money....

Thanks,
Michielfx
Michielfx
User

Dec 2015
(12-10-2015, 08:52 AM)Michielfx Wrote: I do understand that the server needs money to be able to run, but some of us paid 100 dollars for a rank that said lifetime, and I for instance, did not even have it for a whole year. That said, I think it would be nice if we didnt have to pay the full 70$ for Ultimate if we already had a God/Sponsor rank, or lower for the other rank. Something at around 25$ to extend it to lifetime again if we owned the rank on LaB 1.0 would be great, and I think a lot of people would appreciate that, since we did pay for a "Lifetime" rank. A lot of people will probably be very annoyed if they lose their rank they paid for and have to buy it again, and some will probably not buy it at all.

Here is the link to a Petition that was created and signed by the LaB community:

We all came back for the LaB we love and I appreciate that you relaunched it and appreciate the amount of work you put in the server. And if we still have to pay the whole amount for the rank, I do get it, running a server can cost a lot of money, but I think that most of the players that have been around for a while would certainly appreciate it if we didn't have to. Which you can read about at the petition found on the above linked site. I appreciate that you took the time to read all of this, and I certainly don't intend to be greedy or anything like that. I'm just telling my opinion and that of a lot of other people. 100$ is a lot of money....

Thanks,
Michielfx

25 people have signed the petition...
Rockethub
User

Dec 2015
(12-22-2015, 05:04 AM)Michielfx Wrote:
(12-10-2015, 08:52 AM)Michielfx Wrote: I do understand that the server needs money to be able to run, but some of us paid 100 dollars for a rank that said lifetime, and I for instance, did not even have it for a whole year. That said, I think it would be nice if we didnt have to pay the full 70$ for Ultimate if we already had a God/Sponsor rank, or lower for the other rank. Something at around 25$ to extend it to lifetime again if we owned the rank on LaB 1.0 would be great, and I think a lot of people would appreciate that, since we did pay for a "Lifetime" rank. A lot of people will probably be very annoyed if they lose their rank they paid for and have to buy it again, and some will probably not buy it at all.

Thanks,
Michielfx

25 people have signed the petition...

26 now...
[Image: eJwL8XBVCMpPzk4t4fLJLEtVSMxLUXAqzcxJUQgu...BZHxoT.png]
[Staff] Literally A Fish
Staff

Dec 2015
(12-27-2015, 05:57 PM)Michielfx Wrote: 27 people signed, I think it would be appropriate if we got a response from Brodie on this issue...
Hi Michiel! If you head on over here, there's a discussion already going as to this, with responses from the admin team already.
[Image: eJzzySxJLUrMyalUcFRwyyzOUNBVcEzJzczjcs7P...Qkog~~.png]
Myran
User

Feb 2016
I payed for lifetime so I want it for lifetime.
cnowak
User

Mar 2016
(12-05-2015, 07:03 PM)TheStriker095 Wrote:
Welcome back fellow VIP, Premium, Warrior, Titan, Legend, and God/Sponsor members! We value your patronage and continued support towards making LiveAndBuild 2.0 a reality!

You may have noticed your previous rank has been removed, this was done to revamp the servers permissions system (which previously had over fifty thousand entries) in order to make things more efficient. Gone are the confusing long list of memberships, we are introducing three simple ranks; [User] which will always be free, this allows everyone to take advantage of Residence, a powerful block/anti-grief protection system; and basic server commands to make everything easier, like teleporting to spawn/homes. The all new [Premium] which is the equivalent to the previous rank, warrior. And Finally, we have [Ultimate] which will, when the server is out of Beta have most of the features God/Sponsor had. Now with that being said, there have been a number of changes made and will be posted once we get the store up and running fully (1-4 weeks).

We are offering for a limited time (tbd) a grandfathered membership clause which will allow you to obtain a new equivalent membership (see chart below) for FREE! Grandfathered membership will last six months, afterwards you are welcome to recontribute to obtain a membership, or remain at user. This decision was made to ensure the continued growth and longevity of LiveAndBuild.Net. Memberships will be made available as a monthly subscription, and have been priced very reasonably. Premium will be 2.95 USD per month; Ultimate will be 4.95 USD per month.

Equivalent Memberships:
[Image: BXlTQNo.png]

Create a thread in this forum requesting a grandfathered membership. You will need to provide the following information:
  • Minecraft Name (Current)
  • Minecraft Name (Previous, if changed)
  • Minecraft UUID (http://mcuuid.net/)
  • Membership that you had (VIP, Premium, Warrior, Titan, Legend, or God/Sponsor)
  • *Optional* Paypal transaction ID
On behalf of the LiveAndBuild Team, we appreciate your continued support, LiveAndBuild simply wouldn't be possible without YOU!

username: cnowak ----- UUID: 3b6b03f8-6627-4c01-b0e3-a150e155b36f ----- Legend