Skystar99
Swag Master

Dec 2015
Name: Kayley
Minecraft Name: Skystar99
Minecraft UUID: a4780be1-78ce-4f64-822e-3d6fc228166f
Fluent Language(s): English
Time Zone: Central Time

Approximate average number of hours on LiveAndBuild.Net per day: About 2-6 hours a day
How long have you been playing Minecraft?: Over 4 years
How long have you been playing on LiveAndBuild.Net?: Approximately 2 years
What type of staffing experience (mod, admin, etc) have you had on other servers?: I was a Staff for ISHx4xPresidents server, mainly watching for hackers and dealing with harassment and chat issues, along with helping players with commands.
What would you say your biggest personal flaw as a Staff Member would be?: Not being on enough. I always try to be on as much as I can, but some days I feel I wouldn't be there enough. 
What have you done personally for the server? (on the forums or in game): I have introduced new people to the server, I have bought ranks in the past, and I help people as best I can if they have questions in game.

Write 2-4 paragraphs detailing why we should choose you for the position of Staff:

As a staff, I could better help people in game. People constantly have questions, and experience issues concerning things like residence, or tping. For both me and them it's frustrating when there are no staff or admins on to help with our problems. If I was given the role of Staff I could better help people with their problems.

Along with helping people with command issues I would help keep the chat clean and deal with problematic players. There have been times when I come on and several players cuss, spam, or harass other players. As staff I would be able to deal with these people, whether it just be a warning, kick or a ban. All I want to do is help make LaB a safe and fun place for people to live, build, and play minecraft.

[url=http://forums.liveandbuild.net/newreply.php?tid=14&replyto=30][/url]
[Owner] TheStriker095
Admin

Dec 2015
Please repost or edit following these posting guidelines.

http://forums.liveandbuild.net/misc.php?...ules&fid=9
[Staff] ISHx4xPresident
Staff

Dec 2015
Thumbs Up 
You have my vote as I have seen, personally, that you can be trusted with the responsibility and can quickly become knowledgeable of the plugins and the their commands.

*I'd like it noted that she was completely competent and trusted enough to have superuser permissions on a previous server in my absence and everything ran flawlessly.
[Admin]ISHx4xPresident
Michielfx
User

Dec 2015
You are very friendly and have a good knowledge of commands, and you have helped a lot of people, so it is a yes from me. (Quite short, but I do not think there is much more to say, other than that I think you would be a great staff member)
+1
LauraM
User

Jan 2016
Heart 
Its a +1 from me!

I think that Sky would make a brilliant addition to the staff team. Already she helps out people in need and is friendly to everyone. Heart

We need more ladies as staff, so everyone vote +1 for Sky!!! Big Grin
MrCreeper719
User

Dec 2015
I think Sky Would do a amazing job on the staff team. I just joined back recently and Really Nothing has changed with sky, She is Nice and will go out of her way to help you in any situation. This is a 1+ from me!

[Image: bdc-mAe9d8a86dc76.png]
Kyle672
User

Jan 2016
+1 from me. Reason being, back when it was LAB 1.0 (If that's what we're gonna call it), I always told her she needs to run for staff. She couldn't unfortunately because she wasn't of age yet but now that she's old enough, she should definitely deserve the job. Everyone here should already know Skystar because of how helpful she is to everyone. After knowing her on minecraft for over 2 years now (I believe), she's always been nice to everyone. Never seen her be rude or neglect anyone which is a huge plus. Another great thing about her is that she's been loyal to the Liveandbuild community. Even after the server went down, she kept in touch with those who still played on it. This just goes to show how Skystar is very loyal to LAB and the community as a whole. And I feel that to be a great staff, you need to be loyal to your community that you're serving.

Best of luck Kayley Big Grin