Michielfx
User

Dec 2015
Name: Michiel
Minecraft Name: Michielfx
Minecraft UUID: 19e88710-e2d4-41a5-9a07-8696fefda0a9
Fluent Language(s): Dutch, English
Time Zone: Central Europe (GMT+1)

Approximate average number of hours on LiveAndBuild.Net per day: 4-11 Hours per day (I have not been on much the week before posting this and will not be the week after, since I am currently on vacation)

How long have you been playing Minecraft?: Since Q1 2012

How long have you been playing on LiveAndBuild.Net?: Since 2013 (But I did have the longest AR playing time on the previous map. I should probably not be proud about that...) 

What type of staffing experience (mod, admin, etc) have you had on other servers?: I have run my own server for a while and I have made a lot of random servers for me and my friends, so I know craftbukkit/spigot and a lot of plugins well.

What would you say your biggest personal flaw as a Staff Member would be?:  Not always trusting myself and not being sure how to act or what to say or do.

What have you done personally for the server? (on the forums or in game): I have welcomed and helped a lot of people, mostly by helping them with commands but also with food and other items. I have invited some friends to join the server and I have also reported a lot of people on the forums and told about the opinion of a large part of the community on f.i. Grandfathered Memberships.

Write 2-4 paragraphs detailing why we should choose you for the position of Staff:

I am a very active player on LaB and I love to help people. I already do this, but being an actual member of staff would allow me to help more people and deal with problems faster and more efficiently.

I know a lot of things about Minecraft and the plugins used on this server, I can use this knowledge to help other people. In combination with the powers of kicking and banning, I can help people have a more enjoyable experience on Live and Build by rightfully punishing players as quickly as possible. A part of the day when I am online, rarely any staff member is, and from experience I can say that when there is no staff online players can go on spamming or griefing for a long time until someone has posted a report and a staff member (temp)bans them.

I love this server and it’s community and I would love to help it and free it from rule breakers and in general help it grow and become even better.

Thank you for taking the time to read all of this, feedback is always appreciated.
Big_J_mc
User

Dec 2015
Thumbs Up 
(12-28-2015, 09:16 PM)Michielfx Wrote: Name: Michiel
Minecraft Name: Michielfx
Minecraft UUID: 19e88710-e2d4-41a5-9a07-8696fefda0a9
Fluent Language(s): Dutch, English
Time Zone: Central Europe (GMT+1)

Approximate average number of hours on LiveAndBuild.Net per day: 4-11 Hours per day (I have not been on much the week before posting this and will not be the week after, since I am currently on vacation)

How long have you been playing Minecraft?: Since Q1 2012

How long have you been playing on LiveAndBuild.Net?: Since 2013 (But I did have the longest AR playing time on the previous map. I should probably not be proud about that...) 

What type of staffing experience (mod, admin, etc) have you had on other servers?: I have run my own server for a while and I have made a lot of random servers for me and my friends, so I know craftbukkit/spigot and a lot of plugins well.

What would you say your biggest personal flaw as a Staff Member would be?:  Not always trusting myself and not being sure how to act or what to say or do.

What have you done personally for the server? (on the forums or in game): I have welcomed and helped a lot of people, mostly by helping them with commands but also with food and other items. I have invited some friends to join the server and I have also reported a lot of people on the forums and told about the opinion of a large part of the community on f.i. Grandfathered Memberships.

Write 2-4 paragraphs detailing why we should choose you for the position of Staff:

I am a very active player on LaB and I love to help people. I already do this, but being an actual member of staff would allow me to help more people and deal with problems faster and more efficiently.

I know a lot of things about Minecraft and the plugins used on this server, I can use this knowledge to help other people. In combination with the powers of kicking and banning, I can help people have a more enjoyable experience on Live and Build by rightfully punishing players as quickly as possible. A part of the day when I am online, rarely any staff member is, and from experience I can say that when there is no staff online players can go on spamming or griefing for a long time until someone has posted a report and a staff member (temp)bans them.

I love this server and it’s community and I would love to help it and free it from rule breakers and in general help it grow and become even better.

Thank you for taking the time to read all of this, feedback is always appreciated.

This is Big_J_mc here. I have been playing on the server for a while, I also played on LaB 1.0. This is clearly visible if you for instance look at the mctop. I personally think that Michielfx would be a great staff member. He owns a server, which he did a lot of good work for. He also learned me a lot about some of the plugins. I also know him IRL. So I support him with this fully.
Whitewolfjman
User

Dec 2015
I believe Mich would make a great member of the staff team. He knows all about plugins and such, and has even set up an entire server.  He knows more about minecraft than the admins and probably owners on most servers. He has experience with managing a staff team and helping players; as well as banning them if they break severe rules.  I couldn't think of a thing to write for my closure so The End.
LauraM
User

Jan 2016
Heart 
Mich is a super helpful guy, he is willing to help anyone in need. He has also been loyal to LaB buying memberships and is very active.

It's a +1 from me!!! Heart
Kyle672
User

Jan 2016
+1 Mich knows what he's doing. Not to be so blunt about it but it's true. He's ran his own server and tried to get people from LAB to play on it. He's stayed loyal to the community which is what you should want in a staff member. Simply put, I feel he's shown great maturity in the way he handles situations. I personally have never seen Mich act immature or disrespectful towards anyone and that's another key factor. To keep it short and to the point, I feel Michiel has shown maturity, respect, and most of all, knowledge of how server plug-ins work and because of this, I give him a +1.

Good luck Mich, you deserve a chance at this as you've been a great loyal player for a long time Big Grin