Name: Jake Griffin
Minecraft NameBig GrinemonShadow432
Minecraft UUID: 058c4fca-bdde-4f34-9aec-ce3552e42001
Fluent Language(s):English
Time Zone: Central

Approximate average number of hours on LiveAndBuild.Net per day: 6-10
How long have you been playing Minecraft?: 4 years
How long have you been playing on LiveAndBuild.Net?: about 6 months
What type of staffing experience (mod, admin, etc) have you had on other servers?: I had Experience on a Server named Team Extreme (pvp server)
What would you say your biggest personal flaw as a Staff Member would be?: That I'm not very good at connecting with people on the game
What have you done personally for the server? (on the forums or in game): I haven't done anything note worthy but I hope that as an Admin I can definitely find ways to improve everyone's experience on the server

Write 2-4 paragraphs detailing why we should choose you for the position of Staff:

I stated that I wasn't very good at connecting with people personally I believe that being staff would help me not only find ways to improve everyones experience, but also a way to improve myself. I am very easy going and I don't anger easily, I have quickly settled in and made new friends and developed good personal connections with the people on the server. Every once in a while we get a person spitting bad language or racist comments and the Admins aren't always on to catch this. I think that by adding me as one of your staff will allow a more thorough filtering of people who just are being mean or not watching their mouths, as well as providing everyone on the server an Admin at every opportune moment if they have a problem. I am familiar with the commands and will not need long to become familiar with the new commands as well. I am always open to learning and having new experiences on Minecraft. I thank you for your consideration and hope to become more on this server.
Michielfx
User

Dec 2015
I think you are very friendly and you are very active, but I have the feeling that you don't know all too much about the commands and Live And Build itself. I'll need more time to look at this and get a definitive opinion on this staff app. You have given/sold a lot of items to people, but I haven't seen you help them with commands a lot. You could become a good staff member, but I think you need to spend more time on LaB first and learn about the plugins on the server. My opinion can still change in the future, but I'll have to take a good look at what you are doing to help other people. For now, it's a 'no', sorry.