Hello There, Guest!

Welcome to LiveAndBuild.Net 2.0!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The End
Michielfx
User

Dec 2015
This is something that has been on my mind for a while... As most of you probably know, The End has been disabled on LaB. I've heard some things about the reason behind it, but I'm not completely sure as to why it has been disabled. So I would like to know why, because I think most people want to be able to go to The End.
And if Brodie really doesn't want The End as it is, maybe we can think of a way in which he and the community can all be happy with The End, just with some minor tweaks? <3

Michielfx
Rockethub
User

Dec 2015
I understand the end has "ugly builds" but that, like the nether is not the main world. Its for mcmmo grinding... If you could please that would be great as in 1.9 its important.
[Image: eJwL8XBVCMpPzk4t4fLJLEtVSMxLUXAqzcxJUQgu...BZHxoT.png]
Michielfx
User

Dec 2015
Bump
[Owner] TheStriker095
Admin

Dec 2015
Once I look into updating to the latest version of Minecraft I will explore options for adding back The End Smile
Michielfx
User

Dec 2015
As probably only few of you have noticed, the End dimension has been reenabled. This though, has led a certain player, not going to call out names (it was Rockethub), to claim the main island and the spawn platform and has built a case around the spawn platform. Making it impossible, for some players (I'll come back to this later), to explore the End and gather materials.

I honestly think this is the most idiotic thing one can do and feel like people should be punished for this. But just telling what the problem is won't solve anything, so I'd like to provide a possible solution and a workaround while this residence is still in place.

I hope everyone agrees that this residence should be removed (Yes, it was possible to do this, and doing this might not literally be against the rules, but it does restrict access to a Vanilla Gameplay feature for a large portion of the community) 

Once this residence has been removed, a server/staff owned residence, with building and other things enabled, should be created to prevent creation of other troll residences.

At the moment the residence is still here, so you might think it's impossible to get out of this player-made jail. But if you have access to the Flight Command, you should first Enable flight in the end (make sure it's on, it disables itself after changing worlds) and I advise also double jumping before doing the next thing for extra safety. Finally you can Type /res unstuck to Teleport yourself out of the residence INTO THE VOID, SO MAKE SURE YOU'RE FLYING.

If you need a way to get to the End in the first place, type /res tp EndPortal

WARNING: DON'T TRY THIS WITHOUT FLIGHT, YOU WILL FALL INTO THE VOID AND DIE. IF YOU DIE EVEN WHILE USING FLIGHT, DON'T BLAME ME <3

Evidence: http://prntscr.com/cowi7o http://prntscr.com/cowi8g
[Staff] ISHx4xPresident
Staff

Dec 2015
Information 
I removed the residence around The End's main island yesterday as I, too, found it very inappropriate to do. Once Brodie actually answers me and gets me out of this stupid loop I'm stuck in (please don't jump into the portal on the main island... I've been unable to chat or even hit Esc and quit as it just exits out of whatever I try immediately as if a key is stuck. it's not. This is happening to me on both of my computers) I will regenerate the Island and fix the pillard to their original state.

Any residences on the main island WILL BE REMOVED WITHOUT QUESTION. Remember this. There's an entire dimension out there now for you guys to stake claims to!

The End now generates land masses beyond the main island and those may be claimed as you feel necessary.
[Admin]ISHx4xPresident