Hello There, Guest!

Welcome to LiveAndBuild.Net 2.0!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Slight Issue
Megan771
User

Jan 2016
Hey so my previous username was Kaitlyn771, however I have changed it to Megan771 as shown, the issue is that when I try to log onto the server I am presented with the message "Sorry Megan771, but username changing is not currently supported on this server yet. If you wish to play on this server, please change your username back to kaitlyn771", now from my understanding you can only change a username every 30 days....So am I going to have to wait or is this something you can fix? Huh
ragondicon
User

Jan 2016
i have run into the same issue as megan
[Owner] TheStriker095
Admin

Dec 2015
Username changing is not currently supported as some old plugins do not yet support UUID's. This is something I will work to resolve soon.
ragondicon
User

Jan 2016
(01-30-2016, 10:29 AM)TheStriker095 Wrote: Username changing is not currently supported as some old plugins do not yet support UUID's. This is something I will work to resolve soon.

well considering i have not played that much on the server, just enough to get some wood tools. can you delete my player data? or would that not fix it?
IGN: LaughingSoul
Megan771
User

Jan 2016
(01-30-2016, 10:29 AM)TheStriker095 Wrote: Username changing is not currently supported as some old plugins do not yet support UUID's. This is something I will work to resolve soon.

So what happened with this? Because the numerous amounts of time I tried to log on, the same message came up. Did deleting ragon's old data work?  Confused
Rockethub
User

Dec 2015
I think going back to the old IGN would help that problem. I myself have to wait for a while, too. Its just even if I did I'm not going to play much because the server pretty much died. If striker was a little more active I'd try to get new players but until then..
[Image: eJwL8XBVCMpPzk4t4fLJLEtVSMxLUXAqzcxJUQgu...BZHxoT.png]
Megan771
User

Jan 2016
I would love to start playing again, however, this name thing is still an issue.... So if the data reset worked for ragon if you could do that for mine it would be great.  Shy