Welcome to LiveAndBuild.Net 2.0!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bug Report
Michielfx
User

Dec 2015
Plugin: IconomyChestShop
I think a few admins are already aware of this, but since it has not been fixed yet I'm posting it here.

The IconomyChestShop has an issue where sometimes a player can pick up the items displayed above the chestshop chests, once picked up the items above the chest will disappear and not reappear for a while.. Not all of the display items can be picked up, some of them will just behave like intended. The items that are picked up are actual items and can be used for crafting.. 

A screenshot of some items I 'accidentally' picked up.
http://prntscr.com/a5w10x
inderwatervan
User

Apr 2016
i dont know if this is a big bug report or not but i got stuck in the game like im on stairs and im stuck and it keeps booting me out becuse its saying im flying but im not flying can some one please help me with this if posabale i tryed to type /spawn but i cant do anything fast enought it boots me out before anything happends please if you can help me out 

inerwatervan
Michielfx
User

Dec 2015
That problem got fixed, so you should be fine to join the server now Smile
[Owner] TheStriker095
Admin

Dec 2015
(02-20-2016, 02:05 PM)Michielfx Wrote: Plugin: IconomyChestShop
I think a few admins are already aware of this, but since it has not been fixed yet I'm posting it here.

The IconomyChestShop has an issue where sometimes a player can pick up the items displayed above the chestshop chests, once picked up the items above the chest will disappear and not reappear for a while.. Not all of the display items can be picked up, some of them will just behave like intended. The items that are picked up are actual items and can be used for crafting.. 

A screenshot of some items I 'accidentally' picked up.
http://prntscr.com/a5w10x

I will have to look into this one... Not too sure how that would even be possible.