Hello There, Guest!

Welcome to LiveAndBuild.Net 2.0!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I hear crickets chirping...
[Owner] TheStriker095
Admin

Dec 2015
Chat is now formatted correctly, making progress here!
Rockethub
User

Dec 2015
The connection was a little bad at times, so I thought it could be home internet, haha. Smile
Thanks for all the stuff you've been doing lately! Smile
~Rocket Smile
PS: For some reason had a Smile end of every line without intending to. Smile
[Image: eJwL8XBVCMpPzk4t4fLJLEtVSMxLUXAqzcxJUQgu...BZHxoT.png]
Kyle672
User

Jan 2016
I see this thread is from 3 months ago now. I see the complaints and then Brodie fixing what needed to be fixed. Thing is, the server seems to still be dead! Lol unless I'm getting on at the wrong times, it's always at 0/25. It's honestly such a shame to see a community that I once lived on has died. A community where I grew to be a staff; if only there was any people that needed help now! Haha. What's everyone up to now-a-days? If anyone is still alive Tongue
Michielfx
User

Dec 2015
I don't fully understand why pretty much everyone left the server at first either. I can, however, imagine people giving up on the server after Brodie had taken a long time to fix issues or just update the server. Issues that shouldn't have been here in the first place... since it should only take about 10 minutes to fix.

I myself wanted to give Brodie more time to show he can run the server succesfully again. But I do truly understand why people didn't believe in him. Certainly after the whole ranks thing, and failing to update the server afterwards.

And now, with Minecraft 1.10 released, the server is still running Minecraft 1.9.2. Nobody might be playing on here, but he could at least show us that he can update the server in a timely manner.

But since that doesn't seem to be possible, what's the point of playing on a server that will always be out-of-date.

So I myself have been playing on some other servers and am trying to launch my own shortly.
[Staff] ISHx4xPresident
Staff

Dec 2015
Guys...

The server is running well, ranks have been reinstated and Brodie has been delegating more time to the server again.

I've been playing alone for a few days now AND IT'S STILL ALWAYS EMPTY

Huh
[Admin]ISHx4xPresident
Michielfx
User

Dec 2015
Yes, the ranks have been fixed... but the server is still running version 1.9.2. The ranks resetting shouldn't have happened in the first place and updating to the newest version should be an easy task.

And okay, if this is going to be fixed, it took months to do so and what's going to keep this from happening again.

I want to apologize for being so negative.... but come on... I have just lost all faith in the server, and a lot of things have to change in the future for that to change.
Rockethub
User

Dec 2015
So.. I've noticed that for a while that there is been no /tpa and /tpahere.. is Brodie planning to add that back soon?
[Image: eJwL8XBVCMpPzk4t4fLJLEtVSMxLUXAqzcxJUQgu...BZHxoT.png]
[Staff] ISHx4xPresident
Staff

Dec 2015
I don't know for sure at this point but I imagine it's going to be re implemented. I assume the same for DynMap.

Guys... It's there, with everything that's been there this whole time(minus what needs to be updated), again ranked the way everyone complained to have it ranked. If I were Brodie, I wouldn't prioritize working on the server if no one is even using it. I've spent tons of time on the server in the last month and the most I've seen is one random, LauraM and digital_orange.

The server is *10* releases behind and I don't blame him for not caring to bring it up to date, to be completely honest. Why would he when it's just been one reason for everyone to bail traded for another?
[Admin]ISHx4xPresident