[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
THE SERVER IS BACK!!!
[Staff] ISHx4xPresident
Staff

Dec 2015
Information 
Ladies and gentlemen... The server is on track to getting back to, what was, the greatest Minecraft multiplayer experience.

Ranks have been restored. Server is currently up to date. Plugins have been updated and we are looking into which ones to re-implement. And SO much more to come!

We need you, the amazing player, to help us in this push back to greatness by checking it out again, seeing for yourselves whats in the works and spread the word. 

We're only as good as what you all make us to be!
[Admin]ISHx4xPresident
Ski_Lo
User

Sep 2016
Hey Ish.. Its Great News!!
I've always loved LiveAndBuild, and glad to see some familiar faces!
Thanks to everyone who help build, what LAB was. I'm glad its Back. Also, Thanks to Striker for making it happen.

I'm sure if we spread the word, we can Continue or Rebuild the Greatness !
Cheers
[Staff] ISHx4xPresident
Staff

Dec 2015
Heart
[Admin]ISHx4xPresident
Rockethub
User

Dec 2015
Even if we reset the map its been I don't know how many months now its been without /tpa and /tpahere unless he doesn't want it any longer he's forgotten to add it back. Also maybe he should remember to fix the store and the mall in game.... just saying.
[Image: eJwL8XBVCMpPzk4t4fLJLEtVSMxLUXAqzcxJUQgu...BZHxoT.png]
[Staff] ISHx4xPresident
Staff

Dec 2015
Join, play, have fun. If you feel like this should be a greater priority, give Brodie reason to make it one. You're not alone in this, guys. I want the server back to what it was as well but, from personal hosting experience, I wouldn't prioritize even my own server(s) when one of them weren't being utilized (which is exactly why I stopped hosting. No one but a few were ever on and it was a waste of my time to manage it. I still have the machine, sitting in a closet, unplugged.)

Make a request and we'll work on it as soon, as well as appropriately, as we can. Complaining about it without bothering to play doesn't help any. Please keep in mind that there is (as it's always has been) /res tp <res_name> and that /tpa was not even used until the near closing of the server. So it doesn't make much sense to make such a big deal over something that is not necessary as we've always had a method of teleportation. /tpa was more of a convenience and will be looked into as a possible re-implementation and not as a staple plugin for the server to operate and serve you, the player, with as great of an experience as possible
[Admin]ISHx4xPresident
Ski_Lo
User

Sep 2016
Before deciding on what plugs to re-instate, it should be decided if the old map is coming back.
/tpa would be nice to have, but understand its not a priority.
I'd be interested in /back.. /top.. and maybe /pvpoff if Kyle decides to get in one of his moods Tongue

I haven't clicked the Poll at the top yet, cause I'm not sure exactly what features would be sacrificed if the old map came back.
And would the Chests full of the goodies be back if the old map was loaded?
hmm, new vs old..
[Staff] ISHx4xPresident
Staff

Dec 2015
I guess I should have mentioned what the update consisted of in the original post.

Click >HERE< for information pertaining to Minecraft 1.10
[Admin]ISHx4xPresident